Arts for Teens Summer Program
Bridgewater State University's summer Arts for Teens program (now held each summer at the Bridgewater-Raynham High School) is a comprehensive arts program that allows children to explore a full range of performance and visual arts. Teens take classes with other students of the same age group in subjects such as video, dance, drama, animation, painting, music, creative computing, gymnastics, puppetry, mask making, and general sports.
Once we have received your registration and payment information, you will be sent an email notification. You will also receive a letter in the mail from AfT with directions to our rehearsal/performance site, as well as “first day” information.
Session Date Options
June 25th - July 13th, performance on the evening of July 12th
July 16th - August 3rd, performance on the evening of Aug 2nd
Camp Hours Options
Full Day = 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Half-Day (Mornings) = 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Half-Day (Afternoons) = 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Child Care is available between 8:00am-9:00am & 4:00pm-5:00pm
*Please Note The Following:
- Our new Online Registration/Payment system allows you to make a deposit only. However, if you are aware of any discounts that may apply to your child’s application, and are confident that you know your balance, then you can return to the site immediately after submitting your information, and pay your balance in full.
- If you need Before or After Camp Care, you must pay in full.
- Arts for Teens: There is a separate icon if you wish to register your child for our Arts for Teens Program. Again, just click on the Teens icon, and fill out the information.
- After you have completed the initial registration/payment online procedure, you will receive a letter in the mail from the AfT office which confirms: the session (s) your child is enrolled in, the specific choice of classes, what extended care is needed (if any), balance information, and a reminder that you will need to submit a copy of your child’s latest physical and immunization records (along with a signed copy of the Teen Parental Release Form) prior to the first day of camp.
- The Online Payment/Registration system is new to AfT. If you experience any problems, or have suggestions to improve our work, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we will continue to work with BSU administration to make this new system as efficient as possible.